free website stats program Mobile today | Harley Davidson Forums

Mobile today

Redfish-Joe

Met Gator at Mobile HD this morning when I dropped off my bike. Wasn't expecting them to keep my bike so I had to ride back with a friend who rode over with me. BTY I was in front!:p

Hey Gator where is that picture?:newsmile100:

Wishing you well Redfish. Hope this service visit is a good one.

OK, you asked for it, so with no further adoo. Yes Joe, that is you in front on one of the pics, but it sure looks like you are having more fun in the back. :newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100:

Seriously though, glad to have met with Joe and his bud Dan, dropped of his scoot and we stopped to eat breakfast before they left, glad we were able to get together!!

Attachments

• IMG_0075.JPG
    IMG_0075.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0076.JPG
    IMG_0076.JPG
    147.8 KB · Views: 127
OK, you asked for it, so with no further adoo. Yes Joe, that is you in front on one of the pics, but it sure looks like you are having more fun in the back. :newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100:

Seriously though, glad to have met with Joe and his bud Dan, dropped of his scoot and we stopped to eat breakfast before they left, glad we were able to get together!!

Really enjoyed the visit.

Hoping they get your bike right this time, Best of luck to you Redfish- Joe:s

Got a call from Mobile HD.They said the primary bearing was eat up and the seal was leaking. Compensator was good. Hope this takes care of the starter problem. BTW. Slidell HD just replaced all the primary seals due to a leak. Ya think they overlooked something?? :34:

Back