Mobile 1 V-Twin, Where?

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by cyborg, Jul 8, 2009.

1. cyborg

cyborg Active Member

Where can i buy Mobile 1? I can`t find it in any of the local stores.

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

3. ironmark

ironmark Junior Member

I get mine @ Autozone for $9.49 a qt . Get a Autozone rewards card & after you spend a certian amount of $$ you will get a $20 reward .

4. TQuentin1

TQuentin1 Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

I ordered a couple of cases on Amazon.com. The price with S&H (if any) should be $11/qt. or less.

TQ

5. joel

joel Junior Member

Wall mart has it for $8.99 qt, there is a section for motorcycles, located close to the automotive batteries at the 2 stores in spokane.

6. cyborg

cyborg Active Member

We have an Advanced auto,Auto Zone,Wal-mart,NAPA and a Pep Boy. I`v been to them all.......Nothing, guess i`ll have to order it.

7. Carroll B

Carroll B Member

Found it in Wal-Mart in the boating section. They have a few accessories for ATV's and it in that section and was $8.59 a quart, about a dollar less then Autozone prices.

8. dolt

dolt Senior Member Contributor

Advanced Auto carries it, in Texas anyway, and Mobil runs a promotion several times a year; 5 quarts of synthetic, plus a filter for $29.99.

9. RickyBobby

RickyBobby Active Member

Walmart for me too.
    I can't seem to find anyone in my town carrying Spectro 6 speed oil. They carry other oils, but not the 6 speed oil. I was wanting to give it a try. I can get it online, but the shipping etc. I run syn 3 with a dash of lucas in the trans now. It is fine, but I have heard a lot about the 6 speed Spectro. Actually, not heard, read about.

10. Rhowle

Rhowle Member

I found it at AutoZone $9.47/qt. However it is not on the rack with the other oils, but on a smaller nearby rack with specialty oils such as gear oil and 2 stroke oil. In both locations I have found it, it has been on the top shelf.