free website stats program Mobil 1 | Harley Davidson Forums

Mobil 1

Trek

Just wanted to throw this out there. I missed the last time mobil 1 was on sale so if anyone finds out when mobil 1 v-twin 20/50 full synthetic goes on sale could you post it here? Thanks

Advance has Mobil 1 synthetic oil at an oil change special. 5 qts and a filter for $39.00. They don't stipulate in the flier which oils they just say full Mobil 1 Full synthetic. Gonna give it a try tomorrow and pick some up. Let the games begin. :D

i had a friend go and try to get the mobil 1 v-twin oil for that deal.they told him only the automotive oil is for that special.

Will do...I've got Auto Zone, Advance Auto & OReilly's all within 2-blocks of each other. One of these is bound to have it on sale...soon...

if your a regular shopper at advanced auto you should get their coupons in the mail. $5 off $25, $10 off $50, $20 off $100 that will knock some $$ off 4-6 qts of mobil1 Vtwin and a filter. those coupons come in handy when doing brakes or oil changes since i run castrol titanium synthetic in both vehicles and mobile1 filters.

Back