free website stats program Mobil 1 - V Twin? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Mobil 1 - V Twin?

They carry it at most walmart stores, but its not usually in the motor oil aisle. At all of the wal marts here in san antonio, its about 4 aisles down in the same aisle as the floormats and motorcycle helmets.

Same here in Virginia. Walmart puts it where the motorcycle helmets and ATV stuff is.

Advanced Auto Suply has a small section of motorvycle stuff thats where I found it.
By the way I put the Mobil 1 75/140 gear oil in the tranny what a differance much better.

My local Wally Worlds don't carry the Mobil-1 V-twin anymore, instead now they have Castrol Syntech V-Twin. Anyone have any info on this oil? I don't have an autozone around here. We do have Carquest, United Auto Supply and O'reilly auto parts stores. I haven't asked at the auto parts stores yet, but haven't ever noticed any Mobil-1 there. I prefer sticking with the Mobil-1, so I will just call the auto parts stores and ask to see if anyone carries the Mobil-1 V-twin.

My local Wally Worlds don't carry the Mobil-1 V-twin anymore, instead now they have Castrol Syntech V-Twin. Anyone have any info on this oil? I don't have an autozone around here. We do have Carquest, United Auto Supply and O'reilly auto parts stores. I haven't asked at the auto parts stores yet, but haven't ever noticed any Mobil-1 there. I prefer sticking with the Mobil-1, so I will just call the auto parts stores and ask to see if anyone carries the Mobil-1 V-twin.

Haven't heard anything about Castrol Synthetic.

Impossible to find Mobil-1 V Twin in France.
I use Motul 7100 since long time for all my motorcycle (BMW - Guzzi and HD)
I never had any trouble.

Back