Mobil 1 - V Twin?

Discussion in 'Oil' started by orourcs, Jul 10, 2010.

1. orourcs

orourcs Member

I can find Mobile 1 everywhere I look, from Wal Mart to motor supply stores, but I can't find Mobile 1 -V Twin. Can you guys help me out please. I appreciate the help.

2. orourcs

orourcs Member

I live in Columbia, TN. Haven't been to AutoZone, but I will look tomotrrow.
    Thanks,

3. hd4evr

hd4evr Banned

The AutoZone here doesn't put it with the automobile oil. It's kept on a shelf with the gear oil. If you can't find it ASK. They'll point it out to you. I haven't been in an AutoZone yet that doesn't stock it.

4. glider

glider Veteran Member

Auto Zone here keeps it in the back, you have to ask for it by name.

5. fpd4308

fpd4308 Member

Carquest has it here in Oregon. It is mixed in with all the other oils

6. skywarrior

skywarrior Banned

This is where I get mine. It takes two days from the time I order it till it's delivered to my door.

I run Mobile 1-V Twin 20-50, Mobile 1 Primary oil, and Mobile 1 Transmission oil.

7. jody7734

jody7734 Active Member

They carry it at most walmart stores, but its not usually in the motor oil aisle. At all of the wal marts here in san antonio, its about 4 aisles down in the same aisle as the floormats and motorcycle helmets.

8. Bait

Bait Active Member

NAPA carries it here in the NE.

9. ProF

ProF Junior Member

Oil, floormats, and helmets. Is Wallmart trying to tell us something here?

10. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Walmart - recently expanded to Super Store here in Oxnard, CA...carries Mobil I V-Twin 100% Syn for $8.99 on shelf. Have someone "i--n the know to look it up for you and see if they are just out of stock on it or do not have bin ticket to scan and order it."