free website stats program Mobil 1 V-Twin on sale | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Mobil 1 V-Twin on sale

thanks for the heads up..I am running regular oil in my scooter right now and I want to change to syn.. I am not sure what I want to go with because there are so many different manufacturers. One of my buddies says to use Amsoil but I don't want Amsoil because I don't really trust an oil that is hard to get. In my opinion if it is a good as they claim why isn't available everywhere. Besides , My buddy who reccomends it is waiting to get his bike back after destroying the crank.(don't know if it was oil related but I aint takin no chances...:bigsmiley20:). I want a quality oil I can get anywhere because you never know when you might need it. My wife packs the saddlebags full enough ..I don't need to have to carry oil too (just in case).. what do you guys think of the Mobil 1 V Twin (engine and Trans only)?

For folks that are getting the Advance Auto flyer in the mail, there is a $5/$10 off coupon as well.

Seafoam is also included in this sale flyer.

AHHHH--if only they had Advanced Autos in Arizona!!!!! :bigsmiley19:

....but there is always -- Online!! :bigsmiley12:

THANKS for the heads up!!!!
CatWoman

Thanks for the tip! Must be popular, the store only had 3 bottles left after I got mine. Looks like the sale price is good till March 23 around here...
WAP.gif

Back