free website stats program Mobil 1 Synthetic on sale - $4.00 off/qt | Harley Davidson Forums

Mobil 1 Synthetic on sale - $4.00 off/qt

retgi

Advance Auto parts has most Mobil 1 Synthetics on sale on line only for in store pick up. $4.00/qt for 15W50 and many other synthetics. This is good thru the 29th. I got 7 qts for $27 + tax

Discount shows in checkout cart....

I went to the web site. Didn't find this deal. I put 3 qt's in shopping cart and entered the sale code from top of page and came up with regular price.

Tried a couple of different promo codes no luck. Called Advance 800 number and rep told me only Mobil 1 auto oil is on sale and apologized that MOTORCYCLE oil was not.

I went to the web site. Didn't find this deal. I put 3 qt's in shopping cart and entered the sale code from top of page and came up with regular price.

The "promo code" details states: " excludes motor oils", however as I said I ordered 15W50 and a discount larger than 20% off shows up in the checkout cart. The discount may not apply to every grade and I found out it doesn't apply to the V-twin oil but many others do. For instance Mobil 1 10W30 extended service syn gets you $4.50 off/qt.

This may not work for everyone and may not apply to the grade oil you want. I just tossed this out there and if it helps someone fine and if not then sorry bout them apples!

Will be stopping there today. Thanks for the heads up.

Now as I understand it, this is for online orders only but you can order your oil and pick it up at your nearest Advance auto parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
So are you running 15w50 Mobil 1 auto oil in your bike????????

The "promo code" details states: " excludes motor oils", however as I said I ordered 15W50 and a discount larger than 20% off shows up in the checkout cart. The discount may not apply to every grade and I found out it doesn't apply to the V-twin oil but many others do. For instance Mobil 1 10W30 extended service syn gets you $4.50 off/qt.

This may not work for everyone and may not apply to the grade oil you want. I just tossed this out there and if it helps someone fine and if not then sorry bout them apples!

Thanks Retgi, that explanation is valid and as was said by you and others Mobil 1 V-Twin 20-50 does not apply...but is still an excellent price!

Advance Auto Parts: 15W-50 Synthetic Motor Oil (1 qt.) by Mobil1 - Part 98JD41/M2996-03____

Never need to be sorry for trying to help out friends.

Back