free website stats program Mobil 1 oil 20/50 | Harley Davidson Forums

Mobil 1 oil 20/50

Usually Auto zone store carry it. Sometimes you have to ask because it's in the back room.

It should also be on sale now for $7+ instead of the usual $9+

I got some yesterday for $2.00 off a quart at the Zone. Good sale until 5/31/2011

I went to 2 Auto Zones today and they are out and said they were not going to get any more for 2 to 3 weeks. Wanted to get 2 full six packs but no such luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just confirmed - $2 off most synth motorcycle oils @Auto Zone in this month's ad. Headed to grab some now!

I used to work at one of those chain stores... if they're out, they should be able to get more WAY sooner than that! We used to be able to check inventory at other stores in the area and give the customer the option of either driving there or having it transferred in for them. At the very least they should offer a rain-check that allows you to get them at that price when it is back in stock. Definitely check with the manager. :s

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Kajun. The local Auto Zone here has ordered it and got it in 2 days for me.

Just ask them to, you may have a lazy clerk.

any of you guys know were i can buy it in queens can't find any were that has it . have 3 qts need 1 more

hey bro! there is no autozone in coll. point? haha go to whitestone,,:D
forgot there location since moving to Fla.. :newsmile024:
ask the guy in AZ..i had to do that, it was in backroom, $7.49 qt.

I did call and talked to a manager and he said he could get it for me by Wednesday after noon no problem. Lazy clerks is right.

I got some yesterday for $2.00 off a quart at the Zone. Good sale until 5/31/2011

Just bought some Sea Foam at Autozone and that's also on sale right now for $2 off. Hopefully its gonna remove the carbon buildup in my daughters car so it will pass inspection. EGR valve code is on but I took it off yesterday and cleaned it out and light came back on. Those Honda Accords were bad about carbon buildup. Honda even extended the warranty to 8 yrs./80,000 miles on those cars for that problem, but she has 160,000 miles on it now. They say even though the code is related to the EGR valve, its carbon buildup in the manifold. Never used Sea Foam before but I hear its great for cleaning it up. We'll see. If it don't work, I'll have to pull the manifold and clean it out. :newsmile108:

Back