free website stats program Mobil 1 75w-140 | Harley Davidson Forums

Mobil 1 75w-140

jody7734

Does anybody know where you can purchase Mobil 1 75w-140 I cant seem to find locally or online. Google only shows one place but its a six pack only.

Carquest,Autozone and Napa are all Mobil1 dealers,you should be able to get it at any one of those.

Carquest,Autozone and Napa are all Mobil1 dealers,you should be able to get it at any one of those.

Sorry Steve, but not all NAPA and Carquest outlets are Mobil 1 dealers. If they were, I would have had no problem finding it here in Manitoba. Ended up buying my Mobil 1 gear oil and VTwin at Orchard Oil in Grand Forks, ND while down there for a ride.
Neither the NAPA or Carquest outlets in Grand Forks carried Mobil 1 oils.

Anyone in Texas able to answer our fellow rider??

Does chain motorcyle parts retailer Cycle Pro do business up in Canada? They carry Mobil 1 V-Twin 20-50 as well as BelRay, some Spectrol, and other major motorcycle lubricants and chemicals. Always nice to walk into a "bricks-n-mortar" retailer with all the parts available

Does chain motorcyle parts retailer Cycle Pro do business up in Canada? They carry Mobil 1 V-Twin 20-50 as well as BelRay, some Spectrol, and other major motorcycle lubricants and chemicals. Always nice to walk into a "bricks-n-mortar" retailer with all the parts available

Never heard of them in Manitoba. Mobil 1 Vtwin is available near hear at Walmart and Canadian Tire stores. They don't carry the gear oil though. My local ESSO (Imperial Oil/Mobil) bulk station doesn't even stock it and to order it in is cost prohibitive. I'm stocked for the next couple of years now.
Besides taking a nice day ride to North Dakota is no big deal and the oil is alot cheaper there (half the price for gear oil and and about 40% cheaper for Vtwin). I bought the bike to ride not as a short-trip grocery-getter.

But neither of this helps our friend from Texas.

Oh, another good place to get good gear oil is...don't beat me up on this...BMW dealer...surprisingly enough, they carry GL5 & GL6 AND 100% Synthetic Oil and their 'twins have been around a while so they have had plenty of experience with oils in hypoid gears also...:small3d015: And when your done, a good bit of bratwurst and beer makes it all go down easy :D

I get Mobile 1 75-140 @ Autozone it is around $17 a QT . I used both 75-90 & 75-140 in the trans & havent notice any difference between them & the 75-90 runs about $9 a QT . I use the 75-140 in the summer when it is hotter because it makes me feel better .

Back