free website stats program Mobil 1 75/90 va 75/140 | Harley Davidson Forums

Mobil 1 75/90 va 75/140

cyborg

Is there anyone that has used both Mobil1 75/90 and 75/9140? And is there a real noticeable Difference between the 2? I`m get ready to do mine and I want to quiet the Clunk down.

Not that you're asking for an alternative, but I'm going to try the Red Line Shockproof Heavy in the spring. Many on here swear by it, so I'm gonna drink the Koolaid...

I just changed mine to Red line shockproof. Prior to that I ran Mobil 1 75/140 and it served me well.I just prefered the heavier/ thicker 75/140 over the 75/90. IMHO it's a good product I just wanted to try the shockproof to see if there's a noticeable difference. I do run Mobil 1 20/50 in the engine.

Last edited:
Ok, I`m going to have to search around. For some Red Line Shockproof, it`s not in my area. I`v heard about Red Line Shockproof, guess it`s time to give it a try.
Thank`s Everyone.

Ok, I`m going to have to search around. For some Red Line Shockproof, it`s not in my area. I`v heard about Red Line Shockproof, guess it`s time to give it a try.
Thank`s Everyone.

So far I really can't tell any difference from the Mobil 1 but I do like that it coats the gears better. My local HD dealer sells it but I haven't seen it anywhere else other then online. Good luck.

$17.95 for a quart on Amazon (shipped). Ouch. Going to check my local HD dealer too.

It's fairly expensive, but I believe well worth it. I recently ordered 2 quarts from amazon, was here in 2 days, free shipping! I haven't decided if I really think the trans is quieter of just hopefully wishing, it does seem to be smoother thru the gears.

My local HD does not carry Redline.

I've been using the Spectro GL-5 in both mine and my brothers RK's for the last 3 yrs and am very happy with it. Drain plugs are always clean and shirting smooth! JMO....

Back