free website stats program MMI Orlando | Harley Davidson Forums

MMI Orlando

gutter

So at the age of 37 i decided that i needed to go to school. I am ok with working on most stuff for a bike but every where wants you to have a degree behind you. So I leave NY for Orlando on aug 13th start school aug 27th and cant wait. Has any one gone to this school and if so whats you thoughts good bad or indifferant i just wanna know..

I have two neighbors here in Orlando that have completed training at MMI. Both said that it was a very good school and both are working in the field and doing well. Your going to love the weather here in the winter.

thanks and doc that just made me feel alot better cause its alot of money to spend not to work in the field and i know i cant wait for the "winter" down there lol

I will keep things up to date here and i always say if even alittle knowledge is gained its a win win situation. 100ed stop thinking and do it... I waited and procrastinated for 5 years with this school and wish i did it years ago but my biggest thing was and still is leaving my 5 year old daughter here in NY but i need to do this to make a better life for her. 66 weeks is a life time away from my daughter but it will go by fast :) i am 37 years old so if i can do it any one can

I had to leave my children many times during my military career and I will tell you that it IS difficult to do. However, time away makes you really appreciate your children, and in turn your daughter will one day appreciate your sacrifice. Good luck and keep us informed.

I am 2010 graduate of mmi. Just a note to let you know, the market is flooded with mmi graduates, every 3 weeks mmi has students completing their training. My starting class in theory 1 size was 68.

Keep your nose to the grind stone and your blinders on. Don't get caught in the " i can do anything" as you will soon find out that you can't.

I was unable to secure employment so i had to move back to illinois. But in a heart beat i'll move back for full time employment.

Good luck.

Back