Missouri bike rental

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by EnjoyingTheRyde, May 12, 2012.

1. EnjoyingTheRyde

EnjoyingTheRyde Junior Member

Any suggestions on where to rent around the Marshfield area. I checked Ozark and it doesn't look like they have rentals and Eaglerider only has SG's. When I checked the Springfield dealer it showed nothing available. We're going to be in the area next weekend and thought we might rent for a day but time will tell. Thanks in advance for any help.
  2. gusotto

gusotto Junior Member

Checking the Harley dealer in my HOG Atlas, you've checked the closest dealers.
    Next closest is Joplin (417-623-1054), Branson (417-334-8071) and Osage Beach (573-302-7600). All a little jaunt.

Osage is the only dealer open on Sunday. The other dealers I listed are closed on Sunday, some closed on Monday. Might make a difference in renting plans.
    Lebanon Tues-Sat.
    Joplin Mon-Sat.
    Osage Beach Tues-Sun.
    Branson Mon-Sat.

Arkansas, just over the border.
    Eureka Springs 479-363-6224 Open 7 days
    Rogers 479-636-9797 Mon-Sat.

Good luck.
  3. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

I was just in Eureka Springs a week and a half ago. That particular location is not actually a dealership, simply a souvenir boutique full of Harley stuff specific to that region.

Didn't make it to Rogers but the website shows it to be a dealership with a rental department.
  4. EnjoyingTheRyde

EnjoyingTheRyde Junior Member

Thanks guys, I'll check those out a little later today... :)