free website stats program Mississippi weather | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Mississippi weather

I spent 10 days in Tampa Fl and came back christmas day. It was 80 to 85 Whole time i was there. I didnt get to ride but was what I was thinking bout whole time. wife loved it says she wants to move there I said ok. Who knows perhaps some day. is 8 degrees today and icy roads

Rode along A1A today and at Flagler Beach there was a sweety getting stuff out of her trunk in the skimpiest string bikini I've seen an awhile. Well, at least some of her was in the bikini. ... Not much. I Love Florida!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk V1.12.2

Rode along A1A today and at Flagler Beach there was a sweety getting stuff out of her trunk in the skimpiest string bikini I've seen an awhile. Well, at least some of her was in the bikini. ... Not much. I Love Florida!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk V1.12.2

Keep your EYES on the road !!!!!!:11:

Didn't do any riding today but did put in on the lift and clean the tires and underside from riding across a field down at the old home place 2 days ago. 64 degrees here.

Oh well it is coming to an end for a while. The robins showed up today and Tuesday morning will be in the 20's.

Back