free website stats program Mississippi State Trooper | Harley Davidson Forums

Mississippi State Trooper

Redfish-Joe

A Mississippi State Trooper stopped a 95 year old woman. As he was checking her drivers license, he noticed that she held a concealed carry permit.

He asked her, "Got any guns with you today, Ma'am?"

She answered, "Yes, Sir. I have a 45 Smith & Wesson in the glove compartment, a 357 Magnum in the console and a 38-Special in my purse."

Shaking his head, the trooper said, "Lady, what are you scared of?"

She replied...... "NOT A DARN THING"

Sounds like she could have been a boyscout-Be Prepared

That's a good one Joe. Kinda reminds me of a true news report a few years back in my area. A handicapped lady who lived alone at night (with only a day care nurse 3 days a week) slept with a 38 in her bed.

According to the news report a burglar was actually in the process of breaking into her bedroom window. She grabbed the 38 and shot him. Then reached for the phone and called 911. When to cops arrived they found the burglar laying outside the window dead. I would say it was the same lady except this poor woman could not drive (or even get out of bed without a wheelchair).

That's a good one Joe. Kinda reminds me of a true news report a few years back in my area. A handicapped lady who lived alone at night (with only a day care nurse 3 days a week) slept with a 38 in her bed.

According to the news report a burglar was actually in the process of breaking into her bedroom window. She grabbed the 38 and shot him. Then reached for the phone and called 911. When to cops arrived they found the burglar laying outside the window dead. I would say it was the same lady except this poor woman could not drive (or even get out of bed without a wheelchair).

Good thing she was able to protect herself. I believe a burglar would meet the same fate here. Like Chopper says though. I shoot hollow points because I care to send the very best.

Good for her! Unfortunately here in Canada she would be arrested and tried.

Back