free website stats program Mississippi Riders | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Mississippi Riders

welcome!!! i'm in lauderdale county, meridian,
nice to see more mississipians

I actually work in Meridian. If you look at the next board of supervisors meeting on the tube, I'm the big fat guy on the far left. I'm the county administrator. Or at least I am today. I was hired on a 3-2 vote and could leave any day on the same vote. No job security but hey I got my time in and if I'm fired I just get to ride my Harley more.:33:

well nice to meet ya, you gonna ride in the can food run on november 13, 2009 at chunky river harley davidson??

Old post but...........I'm about as far north as you can go before finding yourself in TN. Walnut, Falkner, Ripley. Meet yaw on the Trace sometime!

yep i know where ripley is, your about 3 hours from me or so, i'm in meridian, ms
close to alabama line.

toys for tots run this week end 12-5-09 , starts at 11:00 am at CHUNKY RIVER HARLEY SHOP, hope all can make it..

Another rider in
Another in the Gulf Coast area. 15 miles N. West of Gulfport in Delisle north of I-10. Joe, my two partners and I ride through your area all the time and McNeil, Carriere, Silver Run, Poplarville, and Wiggins. Look for us some time at Dolly's in the Kiln. Rakkasan, I know exactly where Derby is. Used to be in a hunting lease near Sones Chapel/Savannah-Millard. Used to pick up snacks in the old Derby Store. Joe is right about living Plum-Nelly but it is definitely God's Country; to far out for the Devil to find it.

Another rider in
Another in the Gulf Coast area. 15 miles N. West of Gulfport in Delisle north of I-10. Joe, my two partners and I ride through your area all the time and McNeil, Carriere, Silver Run, Poplarville, and Wiggins. Look for us some time at Dolly's in the Kiln. Rakkasan, I know exactly where Derby is. Used to be in a hunting lease near Sones Chapel/Savannah-Millard. Used to pick up snacks in the old Derby Store. Joe is right about living Plum-Nelly but it is definitely God's Country; to far out for the Devil to find it.

Good to hear from you. Probably had a beer with you at the Broke Spoke or The Dock and didn't know it.:D

Back