free website stats program Mississippi Riders | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Mississippi Riders

I am always at home in Mississippi, born and raised there in both southern and northern parts, Poplarville and Walnut but been in the army for almost 25 years now. One day will make it back there and settle down.

I am always at home in Mississippi, born and raised there in both southern and northern parts, Poplarville and Walnut but been in the army for almost 25 years now. One day will make it back there and settle down.

Born and raised in Poplarville.:)

Now that is cool. I went to school and if we didn't move would have graduated class of 86. I was actually from Derby but not many folks have heard of Derby. Nice to meat you brother.

Now that is cool. I went to school and if we didn't move would have graduated class of 86. I was actually from Derby but not many folks have heard of Derby. Nice to meat you brother.

Derby Ms. Not much left there any more. The old store has been closed for years. The fertilizer place also long gone. Poplarville hasn't faired much better. They lost an entire block (Western Auto) to a fire a couple of years back.

I was gone well before 86. I was in the Navy in 73.

Born and raised in Philadelphia - Spent many nights on somebody's cabin porch at the Neshoba County Fair - Missouri transplant now and (no offense) lovin' it up here - Still got Mom in Philly though and get down there at least twice a year - Great folks in Miss. - Ya'll take care on the road - - - -

Born and raised in Philadelphia - Spent many nights on somebody's cabin porch at the Neshoba County Fair - Missouri transplant now and (no offense) lovin' it up here - Still got Mom in Philly though and get down there at least twice a year - Great folks in Miss. - Ya'll take care on the road - - - -

I'm not far from Philadelphia, and have been to the Neshoba fair a few times myself.

I'm in Starkville about an hour (maybe a little more) away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back