free website stats program Missing moderators. | Harley Davidson Forums

Missing moderators.

horizonchaser

Contributor
Maybe I have missed something but I haven't noticed the presence of some of the moderators that I have come to admire in their helpful words of wisdom. Where has Glider, RichardsS, TQuinten & Hobbit gone?
This is my only HD forum and I have come to like and appreciate all of the moderators but I came to look forward to the aformentioned mods whenever I would frequent this fav forum.
And please don't take this as a slight on the current moderators. They're great and their collective insights have aided me immensly throughout the years. I will always come here to enjoy what you have to offer.

T Q is here, Glider pops in and out, Richard has moved on, have not seen Hobbit for a while:s

T Q is here, Glider pops in and out, Richard has moved on, have not seen Hobbit for a while:s

Thanks Jack for at least helping to put an end to my nagging curiousity. It will be like seeing an old friend when they drop us a line from time to time. I see that TQ is still a mod of which am grateful. He and I have the same bike and he is far more knowledgeable than I am.

Time marches on over time things change.being a mod can wear on you.
Still the same site we will always miss those that move on .
I know what you are saying Smitty. It can be a demanding job I am sure. All the more that guys like me appreciate what you guys do for us, believe me.
By the way, I always read what you have to say and hold your posts in high regard.

Maybe I have missed something but I haven't noticed the presence of some of the moderators that I have come to admire in their helpful words of wisdom. Where has Glider, RichardsS, TQuinten & Hobbit gone?
This is my only HD forum and I have come to like and appreciate all of the moderators but I came to look forward to the aformentioned mods whenever I would frequent this fav forum.
And please don't take this as a slight on the current moderators. They're great and their collective insights have aided me immensly throughout the years. I will always come here to enjoy what you have to offer.

I am still around. Been in Aberdeen Scotland for a while on a project, so I am on at different times then I used to be. And I may not be as active until I am finished with this project.

TQ

I am still around. Been in Aberdeen Scotland for a while on a project, so I am on at different times then I used to be. And I may not be as active until I am finished with this project.

TQ
Well have a good time over there and don't do anything I wouldn't do.:s

Back