free website stats program Missing Mandible? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Missing Mandible?

Alrighty...then you would look more like this:
:good
Skull.gif

No, Fourdogs you have a mandible, (and some dogs also I assume), it is just that your mandible is not adorned...embellished with teeth, such as the above image. If you didn't have a mandible I doubt seriously if your loved ones would let you venture out of the house.:nosad

Folks as far as a skull image goes...they are better with teeth, but please at least don't leave off the mandible.:yes

*Source* of above image:
1916 Indiana Dental College Yearbook
Artist: Paul Weir D.D.S.
A 1916 graduate of the school.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ok...kinda like the chin bone connected to the thingee!

good point,i must ask my dealer for a refund then-since i've bought most of them for my nighty :x < look a complete one :p

My bike has most all the Willie G. skull accessories and I guess we are in the minority... :x

Funny thing though, I saw in the vending machine at my work potato chips with skull and crossbones on it...not a big seller there either! :coffee

I like the Willie G. stuff as well. Apparently all the Harley owners at work do to. I put some on my RK, but now I'm not sure that I want to finish. I do like the Jack Daniels Derby cover though.:bigsmiley12:

When I had my Night Train I had the Skull(Willie G ) stuff on it . I liked the look but when I switched to the RK I went more for a classic look. I do like the skull without the mandible but I dont feel it fits the look of my bike.

Back