free website stats program Mirrors | Harley Davidson Forums

Mirrors

stevec314

I am a big guy 6'2 288. Which by the way is 43 pounds lighter than 3 months ago. haha I am thinking about putting different mirrors on my 07 ultra that will help out with seeing around me a little better. Any suggestions?? I did see a mirror once that actually had two mirrors on it. Can't remember were though

Hi stevec314, have you thought about going to mirrors that mount on the ends of your grips. Don't know how they would look but would move your mirrors out some.

I've seen guys use the stock mirrors that mount to the brake and clutch perches and leave the others there.

I am a big guy 6'2 288. Which by the way is 43 pounds lighter than 3 months ago. haha I am thinking about putting different mirrors on my 07 ultra that will help out with seeing around me a little better. Any suggestions?? I did see a mirror once that actually had two mirrors on it. Can't remember were though

Blah, blah, blah. To (edit) with the mirrors. Congrats on losing 43 pounds, dude!!! I, myself, have lost about 50 pounds in the last year. Of course, I've gained 51!

Last edited by a moderator:
I put on the split vision from the dealer, the small convex ones allow me to see right behind me, even around the passsenger.

Great job on the weight, lost 90 myself in the last year.

I'm 250, 6'1" and I put these mirrors on my Ultra.

eBay Motors: BILLET MIRROR SET FOR HARLEY DAVIDSON AND SPORTSTER (item 250239569868 end time Apr-26-08 12:13:03 PDT)

I found that they stood higher than the stock mirrors so I could see more behind me.

BTW, the same looking mirrors with the HD logo on them are $200.

hahaha the story of my life. I keep what I call the FAT box that I put all the stuff that won't fit after I loose the weight. That way when I gain it back I still have my clothes.

I just installed street glide mirrors on my ultra. they are about 2 inches farther apart than the stock ones ... I have not ridden since I got them on,but It`s sure looks like it will be better! $58.00 DAN 6 ft 2 in and 280 lbs

I've got the same issue & I'm 6'1"/225. I have the small mirrors mounted on the brake/clutch perch, not the ones on the bat-wings, and I've been looking at ones with a longer stem.

BTW, the last time I lost 20 lbs, I looked behind me; there it was !!!

I put the pork chop mirrors on my glide and love them but be sure to read the instructions cause you can break them suckers very easily$$$::17:

Back