free website stats program Mirrors with Running Light and Directional Indicator, Information/pictures please | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Mirrors with Running Light and Directional Indicator, Information/pictures please

I found a pic with the lights on but it is not the best pic out there.

Attachments

• IMG_1561[1].JPG
    IMG_1561[1].JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 46
That's exactly what I'm getting...the directional mirrors and windshield strip.

I'm also getting the fairing mounted directionals...do you have those?

NOTE TO LEW, STEVE, AND THE BOSS: See guys, I'm not the only one who likes these! :newsmile100:

Noted..... all THREE of you should stand out! :lolrolling

That's exactly what I'm getting...the directional mirrors and windshield strip.

I'm also getting the fairing mounted directionals...do you have those?

NOTE TO LEW, STEVE, AND THE BOSS: See guys, I'm not the only one who likes these! :newsmile100:

Hey Richard,
I do not have the fairing mounted directionals. The outside lights on the windshield strip flash with the turn signals on the side that you activate and the middle ones and the other outside one stay on solid.
Mike

Noted..... all THREE of you should stand out! :lolrolling

Yeah, I guess so.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
we got the Citroen for free :D we now have a Renault and yes we got that for brand new for £1500 :worthy

Yea, I know how it goes...its all good...:D I just imagine you stepping off your bike with your hair on fire and them sliding into a family wagon...kinda ruins the image... :newsmile040:

Oh yeah, Richard, I guess I make 4...I like the lotsa lighting on touring bikes too (coming from a Gold Wing perspective)...:lolrolling

Hey Rich I found a pic of your bike with the new lights installed
and an awsome sidecar!!:newsmile100:

157211.JPG

Now Steve, that's just not fair to do that to Rich. Give him another season and he'll be there then. :lolrolling :lolrolling :lolrolling

Lew and Glider.....LOOK!!!

The Hob-Meister has them too!!! :D
RichardS,

I too purchased these "Mirror w/ Aux Running Light and Directional Indicator (p/n 92059-07)" two years ago and they are great.

Except for now, the LED lights are starting to burn out, do you or anymore on this forum know how to replace the LED lights.

Thanks,

RichardS,

I too purchased these "Mirror w/ Aux Running Light and Directional Indicator (p/n 92059-07)" two years ago and they are great.

Except for now, the LED lights are starting to burn out, do you or anymore on this forum know how to replace the LED lights.

Thanks,

Ummm.....RichardS is no longer with us. Hopefully someone else can answer your question.

Back