free website stats program Mini Beast Air Horn II | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Mini Beast Air Horn II

I got the italian one for sale on Ebay (Says made for Italian Motorcycle police) for $55 delivered, its like 142 decibals. It's an air horn, but self contained compressor, and instant on (no delay) dual tone, chrome. Looks pretty good too. Wolo (chinese) makes a copycat version, not as loud, or well built, but about $35. I couldn't even hear my stock horn over my exhaust. This one wakes those cagers up, and sends them to check their shorts for tobacco stains if they try to cut into my lane!
eBay Motors: LOUD MOTORCYCLE AIR HORN CHROME HARLEY DAVIDSON AH1 (item 250418569599 end time May-11-09 07:06:29 PDT)

That FIAMM horn from Pep Boys sounds good, but no Pep Boys within 100 miles of me. Does somebody have the part number so I can try to order it online? Otherwise, I'd be happy to send someone the money for the part and for the shipping if they have a Pep Boys near them and if they would be willing to buy it for me and ship it to me (after they get the money, of course.) Thanks.

Should be this one...

Amazon.com: FIAMM 72112 Freeway Blaster Horn: Automotive

That freeway blaster does not plug right in under the cow bell. the wiring is too short. Fiamme's terminals are on the opposite side of the horn and they need to be 180 degrees from where they are. I have the same horn and it will not fit. Thinking about taking a hack saw and cutting the plastic so that I can rotate it so that terminals will be in the right position. I am wondering who makes the exact replacement. I have not found the Hella horn replacement.

I'm considering replacing the stock HD horn on my '09 RK. Found the Mini Beast, and apparently it has a new brother, the Mini Beast II. (no cigars though)

Compact Dual Trumpet Chrome Air Horn

I read the reviews on different websites, but they don't usually post the bad ones, so any first hand guidance on either of these, or other brands would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! :cheers

If you are interested in the Mini Beast, I have one, new and never been installed; $75 and you pay shipping.

Received my Howards Horn today and am looking forward to installing them Monday. The big dual trumpets will be loud and look nice on the King's left side.

I like the howard horns, nice design, loud, and you can remove the backs and clean out the bugs, most horns you can't

Back