free website stats program Mighty Hauler MC Carrier | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Mighty Hauler MC Carrier

It says it will hold 1000 lbs, but will the reciver on the back of your 5th wheel? No way I would trust it.

It says it will hold 1000 lbs, but will the reciver on the back of your 5th wheel? No way I would trust it.

I would trust the hitch because I built the hitch . I have been working with iron for a living for 36 years & I am a unlimited certified welder & after inspecting the frame of the 5th wheel I do not have a problem putting 3000 lbs on the hitch . I could make the carrier myself but the price seems resonable on the mighty hauler . I am paying around $0.76 a pound for iron right now so the cost & labor ratio balances out . There is no way that I would want a toy hauler because I go out west to Las Vegas in the winter & visit with my daughter for around 6 months , I would need a 36 ft toy hauler to get 26 ft of living space & right now I have 30 ft of living space & when you stay in a RV that long the extra space is nice to have . I am leaning towards a enclosed trailer right now so I would have to tow double , the only reason the carrier intrested me was it eliminated towing 2 trailers which make it easier to backup . A trailer has more advantages then the carrier & that is more than likely what I will get but I was courious if anyone had the carrier & how they like it .

Back