Mids for a Wide Glide

Discussion in 'Dyna Models' started by fastpitchfan, May 17, 2009.

1. fastpitchfan

fastpitchfan Member

I'm looking for some Dyna Mid footpeg mounts for my '06 Wide Glide to give me an alternate foot position on long rides. Anybody have a set they can let go?

2. djzoohelp

djzoohelp Member

I just found a full set of brackets, screws and pegs on eBay from a 2000 Super Glide (mine is ann '02 Wide Glide). Paid $45 delivered. They arrived yesterday lunchtime and put them on last night. I think most of the Dyna mids will work. The pegs were actually Iso's to boot. Keep a search there.

Now I've just gotta remember to swing my foot out wider when putting my leg down at a stop!

3. Cajun Ultra

Cajun Ultra Active Member

i need some mid pegs for a 03 wide glide also

4. fastpitchfan

fastpitchfan Member

Hey, I'm willing to pay for a pair if anybody can part with some.

5. glider

glider Veteran Member

Ever think of checking with some dealers for them, probably almost give them away being everyone goes the other way.

6. fastpitchfan

fastpitchfan Member

I checked with my local dealer and, like most of their parts, they want way too much!

7. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Fastpitchfan, did they or you ask if they had "takeoffs" that could be had at a better price?

8. fastpitchfan

fastpitchfan Member

Hey NEWHD74FAN, I didn't think about asking for takeoffs and they didn't offer. I'll call and ask. By the way, I used to live on the Central Coast and miss travelin thru Camarillo. Florida has nothing on Cali!!

9. glider

glider Veteran Member

That's what I was referring to in my post above.:D

10. fastpitchfan

fastpitchfan Member

Just called the dealer....they don't sell take-offs! Anybody??