free website stats program Michelin Commander II | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Michelin Commander II

Thanks guys!!!:D
Depending on your risk tolerance, you can flip the axle bolt around and have the nut on the right hand side. MOCO does it the other way just in case you spin that bolt while riding, it will just tighten the nut vs loosening it. I just check it when I do my monthly inspections anyway and have had no issues and now I can pull the rear without needing to take the exhaust off too.
Dan do you use red Loctite when you switched around?

Mufflers are always a pest to get off if they have been on for a wee while I take mine off every year and recoat the header pipe with copper grease at the joint and they slip on and off easily normal running mufflers could fail MOT test so I fit stock set for the test just to be sure of the pass

Brian

Took a little bit more fanagaling to get wheel back on but I kept my cool and figured it out. The only problem or nuisance I had is where they took off the old wheel weights. I had to use acetone to get off all the old backing from the weights.

Took a little bit more fanagaling to get wheel back on but I kept my cool and figured it out. The only problem or nuisance I had is where they took off the old wheel weights. I had to use acetone to get off all the old backing from the weights.
I have a few tins of paint thinners in the bike shed it is good at taking glue and backing tape off stuff a wee bit of heat from a heat gun also helps soften the glue

Brian

Back