free website stats program Michelin Commander II tires | Harley Davidson Forums

Michelin Commander II tires

willy

Anybody had any experience with the new Commander II tires?Thinking about putting a set on my Limited this week.Have gotten good wear from the Dunlops but they are hard to find around here.

yes i have a sett on my RK,not many miles on them.they got me to Daytona and back 1200 miles round trip.handel good ride good.i have not ridden in the rain with them yet that will be the true test

Lots of folks liked the original Commanders, so hopefully the IIs are an improvement over the originals by Michelin. I wanted to go to the Commander on my time before last change, but could only get one tire, not both front and back. The IIs were not available then.

TQ

just put a pair of II's on my 2005 FLTR... so far, so good.... but it's been 3 days, and 500 miles.
Rode on rain-soaked streets,after a storm rolled theough here... the tires were great

I looked up prices at several web sites, and purchased from Jake Wilson's web page. Actually were less expensive than Dunlop Elite-3s, which I have been using for the past 4 years, and cheaper still than Metzler's.

Put them on and they are smooth and quiet, no growl like the HD Dunlops.

Maybe my imagination, the bike feels and handles lighter.

Al

:USA
:CONNECTICUT

Back