free website stats program MFG warranty- What is it? | Harley Davidson Forums

MFG warranty- What is it?

tltfxdb

Looking to find out what the Mfg warranty is on a 2010 Dyna Street Bob.
What it covers, miles, time, etc....
I've got 2600 miles currently.
Thanks.

Seems to me that it is 2 yrs. & unlimited mileage.
tourbox

Yes,,,,, HD does a Two year Unlimited miles on all their new Bikes and has for many years now. It used to have a "mileage warranty" attached to the bike But no longer do they do that.

signed....BUBBIE

Looking to find out what the Mfg warranty is on a 2010 Dyna Street Bob.
What it covers, miles, time, etc....
I've got 2600 miles currently.
Thanks.

If I'm not mistaken you can still purchase an extended warranty for your bike.

They TRY to talk you into the EARLY extended Warranty when you First purchase BUT for a few:newsmile093:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ More, you can get a warranty usually anytime... UNLESS you have had Big Problems on the first Two Year Warranty... I have heard (? Hear-say) that HD will not extend warranties on some of THEIR bikes that have had serious problems that may come back to Haunt Later....:newsmile055:

signed....BUBBIE

when I bought my bike, the dealer said I could buy the ESP at the time of purchase or at any time up to 75,000 miles. after 75,000 miles they need to do an inspection of the bike to make sure nothing is severely wrong with it. Guess it protects them against having to replace a motor or tranny for a $50 co-pay. I bought a 5 yr. ESP and the same holds true if I want to extend it once its expired. Problem is, now that I've put on after market slip ons, tuner, and de-catted head pipes, they can void the warranty any time they like, if they find out about the mods (so they say). Hope none of you tell this to Harley. Lets keep it our little secret :newsmile055:

Back