free website stats program Metzler Tires | Harley Davidson Forums

Metzler Tires

Spike King

Hi people just wondering why is there such a big difference in opinion on Metzler tires some people say there better in the rain some say there worse some people say they have better grip on the road some say there slippery on the road Does anyone have any answers to this there seems to be a wide margin in opinion about these tires any help :57:

I think you'll find that with almost any subject when it comes to Harleys that you will see a divided opinion on just about everything. Some like a certain product and some don't.

Ask a question about oil and you'll see what I mean :D

I replaced Dunlops with Metzler 880's on a lighter cruiser ( 1100 Vstar) and couldn't beleive the improvement, better riding, better cornering, much more confidence in the curves. I plan to replace the tires on both my Sportster and Heritage with Metzlers.

Thanks guys i have them on my Road King some people say there slippery in the rain just thought I'd get some info

If I said once, I said it 7,569,356 times. It's all about the treadware #,, got to know the treadware #. Treadware,,,#. , , , trdwr#,,,,. :pelao

I missed all 7,569,356 sayings.

What is treadware # ,where can it be found and how do I know which one is good

Back