free website stats program Metal in oil | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Metal in oil

Hah, too funny. I was never a fan of putting "lipstick on a hog" so I bought an
f800st BMW to drag some knees up the hills. With the build Im doing my poor little piggy will have 15 more hp and 15 more torque. The 450 lb bimmer will still outrun it though. BUT... Nothing beats the thunder of a Harley, at least that's what all the ladies say...:D

Something better than HD drain magnet would be Filtermag.com part # MC300 in chrome look or MB 300 in black. Made to snap on to outside of oil filter is a one time buy and never wears out. Has 300 lbs. of pull and will grab and hold anything ferrous floating through motor oil down to 1 micron and stick it to the inner wall of oil filter and hold there until oil-filter service is done. Never see anything on pan plug ever. Will not interfere with electrical either. Been using them since 2002 on all my oil filters. They work. You will be surprised what an oil-filter does not catch.

Something better than HD drain magnet would be Filtermag.com part # MC300 in chrome look or MB 300 in black. Made to snap on to outside of oil filter is a one time buy and never wears out. Has 300 lbs. of pull and will grab and hold anything ferrous floating through motor oil down to 1 micron and stick it to the inner wall of oil filter and hold there until oil-filter service is done. Never see anything on pan plug ever. Will not interfere with electrical either. Been using them since 2002 on all my oil filters. They work. You will be surprised what an oil-filter does not catch.

I had one from a COW. Yes they put them into a cows.. I got one BUT Never asked the neighbor farmer how it came out of the cow... It was JUST said to be USED..:bigsmiley20:

When a cow is butchered or gone to the packing house, the do recover the Huge torpedo Magnet.

Told just for the Story... I didn't use it on my filter... TOO Big...

signed....BUBBIE

FilterMAG MC300 FilterMAG Oil/Fluid Filtration Magnets - Free Shipping on All Orders @ JEGS Interesting product, a bit high in price IMO

Back