free website stats program Met with Geezer. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Met with Geezer.

2 HOURS of travel:lolrolling

geezer came over for a visit to me in Western Wa. State....It was about 2 Feb's ago... N COLD.......

Saying he needed to get out and about,,,, took a little drive over:small3d023:

Just to visit and show me the Primary clutch gear change I helped him developed over the phone and PM's.

I believe about 1800 miles one way... I thought him to be a little NUTS to come that far..EH geeze????

We had a good visit and YES he was and IS easy to be around.

We do Exchange gossip on the phone quite a bit......:shock

HDT has a lot of GREAT members and HE is one of them..:D

signed....BUBBIE

I agree Ron is a great guy. I have only met him once and on a very sad occasion, I hope to meet him again under better circumstances.:)

This Might be an OLD Thread but can be Updated easy enough...
Seemed geezer just did about a 4400 mile Truck n Trailer Down n back Up from a Nice Warm Az. run to Now back home in COLD Manitoba... LOL... He and Kim are always welcome Down Here again... He brought some Tim's Coffee But his wife said she liked my Colombian Folgers Best... She brought Caramel Mackintosh Toffee Bars.... Smart gal...

signed....BUBBIE

Met Ron last year at Salt Springs, very nice and humorous guy. Ron we missed you this year, hopefully next!

I also met Ron last year. The year of the well oiled machine, and the year after Bodeen being poisoned. Sitting down with all the members that have made it to Salt Springs is always great. I agree with BUBBIE that we can keep this thread going and just maybe we can generate some interest for the members that have not made it to Salt Springs yet. This year with the meet falling so close to Bike Week in Daytona I thought we could have at least one gathering of some of the members who were going to the event in Daytona. Maybe next year we can plan a Memorial ride for KEMO and meet at the Cheyanne Saloon in Palatka. We could take a ride through the forest and stop at a couple of watering holes along the way. Second to last stop would be at the roadside memorial for a group picture and then on to Cactus Jack's for a toast to KEMO.

Back