free website stats program met up with RedFish-Joe | Harley Davidson Forums

met up with RedFish-Joe

gator508

Experienced Member
Met up with RedFish-Joe yesterday at Mobile HD. He was having his bike looked at for trans leak..again. I was there checking out the progress of repair to mine after the accident. We were there several hours just chit-chatting and passing the time. MBHD thinks they have Joe fixed up, mine is still in the shop waiting on parts, oh well can't ride right now awyway.

So, with a handshake for luck that Joe would get home before the weather set in, we bid each other ciao, until next time.

Hope you had a good ride bro. Mancie's when I am back in the saddle!

gator

Gator glad your moving around, and hope your recovery is on track. Just from the post from RedFish he must be a great guy to talk to. Hoping to get over your way this summer, maybe you and Joe can show me some good BBQ places.

Gator glad your moving around, and hope your recovery is on track. Just from the post from RedFish he must be a great guy to talk to. Hoping to get over your way this summer, maybe you and Joe can show me some good BBQ places.

You bet! And Gator looks pretty good for the ordeal he just went thru but still a little sensitive around the ribs...:D

Great to hear about forum guys meeting. I know it was really fun to meet Jack, Don, and all the other guys at Ormond this year. I would have thought both Jack and Don were much younger till they started talking about dated items. If fact I didn't really find out about Jack's age until the other night when he mentioned voting for Tricky Dicky.

Thanks for sharing the meet up. I would love to be getting a flat fixed one day and happen to find out the guy waiting next to me was Whomever74 on HDT. That would be better than the cool crusty old canadian I met the last flat I had.

Great to hear about forum guys meeting. I know it was really fun to meet Jack, Don, and all the other guys at Ormond this year. I would have thought both Jack and Don were much younger till they started talking about dated items. If fact I didn't really find out about Jack's age until the other night when he mentioned voting for Tricky Dicky.

Thanks for sharing the meet up. I would love to be getting a flat fixed one day and happen to find out the guy waiting next to me was Whomever74 on HDT. That would be better than the cool crusty old canadian I met the last flat I had.

Hope to meet more folks in time..BTW Jack can't be that old...I voted to Nixon to!:p

Thanks HDDon, I am healing up, it kills me to see and hear all the bikes out there, the riding weather has been great. Joe is a great guy to hang with, but I was really wanting to see if he and Dan were going to ride buddy again, ha-ha! We can take you to the best BBQ in this neck of the woods anyway, hope to see you this summer! NBBQTF!!!!

Hope to meet more folks in time..BTW Jack can't be that old...I voted to Nixon to!:p

Yea it was hard for me to believe, I met the guy in person and I actually though he was in his late 40's. Guess he looks so cool in his jacket and cap I misjudged his age (or else it's time for new glasses).

And Don also is a healthy quick witted and spirited feller. When I saw him I would have pegged him as definitely younger than what I found to be the case when he was telling me past history.

Gator I'm glad you are healing well, I either missed (or have forgotten) what happened but glad you riding ok.

Back