free website stats program Met Steve07 today | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Met Steve07 today

Now I know why Steve jr. woundn`t tell me where daddy was , good to hear he was enjoying the weather instead of under it .

I had a good time meeting Steve07 and his wife Barbra today, It was a nice day weather wise, we had been playing phone tag all Bike Week, It was a good time today and we had a good talk and fun, Steve has the pictures I did not bring a Camera so I will take my lumps now, Have a safe trip home Steve and Barbra, Jack:s

Jack Again!!! suggest next time just tell them i am the guy with the mustache. instead of "I'll be the one with the camera".. maybe less lumps.

glad to hear you two had a good visit

Jack Again!!! suggest next time just tell them i am the guy with the mustache. instead of "I'll be the one with the camera".. maybe less lumps.

glad to hear you two had a good visit

Mustache and a HUGE smile - must be all the drugs he takes for his back - he's always so happy and mellow!

Hey I second the meet at Cactus Jacks. I am back at Salt Springs next winter so will be able to hoot and holler with you guys. Last winter I had 12 buddies down from Canada during bike week and the big hockey games, we took the bar over.
Kemo

Hey I second the meet at Cactus Jacks. I am back at Salt Springs next winter so will be able to hoot and holler with you guys. Last winter I had 12 buddies down from Canada during bike week and the big hockey games, we took the bar over.
Kemo

Is THIS kinda like what geezer told me... He's a Canuck !

"I went to a Fight and A Hockey Game Broke Out. Aye." :small3d023:

signed....BUBBIE

Some Handle Bars On Jack !!!!

Mustache and a HUGE smile - must be all the drugs he takes for his back - he's always so happy and mellow!

Thanks Dr, you gave away my secret, any way I am in for the meet At Cactus Jacks, maybe we can talk Tank and Bubbie in to making the trip, I want to meet as many members as I can Hint Hint, good pics Steve thanks for posting them, Jack:s

Drive safe Steve, see you at the shop in a month or so. I imagine that the Blue Lagoon will be opening in a month and a half.
Ken

Thank Barb for the pics Jack,I would have messed them up.
And Ken I have to tell you Cactus Jack's is as good as ever,maybe better now that they serve 75 cent Jack beer:D Been riding 4-5 hours every day discovering new places.
Sadly I have to start heading back home tomorrow:(

Steve give her a big hug to night and say that was from me , safe trip home:s

We are leaving Texas on the 4th and stopping in Louisvillefor a couple of days, so I don't think we will be back in time. How do you know that they are having a suprise party?
Ken

Back