free website stats program Met RedFish-Joe at the Shed | Harley Davidson Forums

Met RedFish-Joe at the Shed

gator508

Experienced Member
Yesterday was a picture perfect day for a ride so..I asked my neighbor Daniel if he wanted to ride over to Van Cleave MS to the Shed. Sent a pm to RedFish-Joe that I was hungry and that I thought I owed him a cold one, that's all it took. We jumped on our bikes and made the 50 or so mile trip just to get the world's best BBQ at the Shed, I'll be darned if Redfish-Joe and his buddy Dan were already there. So we sent several hours having lunch and yuking it up, just having a good ole time. We started to hit the road for the return and Dan showed me and Daniel the way to Little River Road, which is quite a scenic little ride and a shortcut as well, Joe, please thanks Dan for me until I see him again.
All in all just a perfect day and ride, NBBQTFMC!!!!

I'm thinking instead of Daytona I may run the other way to find out what the Shed is all about.

You know you're welcome to stay here at Poverty Knob! 40 miles from the middle of it.

Appreciate the invite! I thought I would get a room down in the center of things so I could enjoy the event and a place we could walk to incase I got drunk, I mean wet out.

I'm thinking instead of Daytona I may run the other way to find out what the Shed is all about.

HDDon,

You need to! We are not kidding about to quality of the BBQ.

===============================================

We talked about this. My favorite venue of the year.

Cruisin' The Coast

Joe,

What do bikes do during this, isn't this just for antique cars? Does look like fun!

===============================================

Last edited by a moderator:
Back