free website stats program Met Mr. Willie G. | Harley Davidson Forums

Met Mr. Willie G.

fiveoh455

A friend and I just returned from a 3 day ride around Lake Michigan. First day's stop was in Milwaukee for an afternoon at the Harley Museum. Before going into the Museum, we decided to get a bite to eat at the Motor Bar and Restaurant. While eating, who walks in but Mr. Willie G. Davidson himself for some lunch.
We asked our waitress how Mr. Davidson felt about meeting/taking photos with bikers. She went to his table and asked on our behalf, and his only request was that he get to finish his lunch first. When he was finished, he sent her to our table to summon us over. He was very kind and took the time to talk for a few minutes and take a photo with us.
Nice bonus to a great day....

I ran into him and his son Bill in Daytona this year and got a photo with them. Very nice folks!!! I would post the pic, but they are on the other computer. Honest!!!!

Here's the proof!!!!

DSCN0335-1.jpg

That is way cool, I saw him in Sturgis @ Sturgis Harley signing autographs in front of the Sturgis model he rode out on but the line was WAY too long nice job with the meeting:s

Nice guy. I had the fortune to ride with Willie, Bill and some other retired Moco folks from Crystal River over to the bike drags in Bithlo and then on to Daytona. It was Bike Week '10. 10 of us in all. It was a very surreal ride for me. I had a great time. Spending some time with the old guy's from the Moco was just awesome. The stories those guy's tell...............My proof is my avatar.

Back