free website stats program Met Geezer and Kim | Harley Davidson Forums

Met Geezer and Kim

J

Jack Klarich

Had the pleasure of meeting Geezer and Kim at Duluth Harley in Mn Yesterday Very nice people, See you all Sunday, Capital Jack:s

No pictures?

Remember who u r talking to? LOL, The redhead was not with me that day Sorry but I know what he looks like and it is a secret see u when I get Back, Like the Boss name Orange:s

I was just up in the Minneapolis area Tuesday evening. Weather was gorgeous! Hope it stays that way for you.

Jack, Hows that bagger working out, and are you any closer deciding on getting one??????:s

Get back safe Jack, we need somebody to pick on :lolrolling

Hi Boss, I am home after riding 2100 miles on a 1995 Ultra it is good to be home, I have an amusing story I will share have to wait for pics tho:s

Hi Boss, I am home after riding 2100 miles on a 1995 Ultra it is good to be home, I have an amusing story I will share have to wait for pics tho:s

I see your sense of humor came home with you too. :lolrolling

This should be interesting :D

Good to have you back again, been quiet here without you.:s

I see your sense of humor came home with you too. :lolrolling

This should be interesting :D

Good to have you back again, been quiet here without you.:s

Thanks Boss, sure missed all u all, I see some very interesting changes here I LIKE and Congrats to The Best team out there:s

It was my pleasure meeting Jack. I recognized him instantly when he rode up. The pictures I've seen of him don't do his mustache justice. Had lunch and a quick chin wag with Jack, his brother, his friend from St. Paul and his tech friend from the Harley dealership. We didn't get to spend as much time talking as I would have liked because of conflicting plans. Next time we meet will be for a much longer time. I don't know how to work a camera either.

Back