free website stats program Met a member today | Harley Davidson Forums

Met a member today

I met a fellow member today that was quite a honor. Redman and I were able to met for a bit today however we were not able to share a few miles on the road as I was working. John I would love to ride and anytime you have the bug give me a shout and I will show you some nice roads up in the northern Kettle's. I am sure that Smitty would be up for it also. This site is a testiment to the great people that share our passion.

I had the pleasure of meeting Pru7536, aka Mad Dog, last week while he was on his epic trip across the country. (I'm sure going to miss his daily updates.) He is a great guy, as I'm sure most of our members are, and it's nice to have face to match to a user name.

I hope I can meet more members of this forum in person in the future.

Im looking forward to meeting more of you all at Biketoberfest, Hoople said hes coming down. Have already met Jayson and Kemo both top notch guys, would really like to meet Glider, Richard, of course Hobbit, NewHDFAN, Don, I guess the list would never end:s

Jack do you know where your going to meet. if I rent the house in Flagler I should have some room. House has a garage

Jack do you know where your going to meet. if I rent the house in Flagler I should have some room. House has a garage

Dont know yet Don, I can make Daytona in an hour from my house, but if you have a house rented HMMM maybe we could meet there:D

Back