free website stats program Met a few people | Harley Davidson Forums

Met a few people

J

Jack Klarich

Have met Kemo and Jayson459 and hope to meet Hoople at Biketoberfest. Really want to meet Hobbit and Glider some day. as well as all the rest here Special want to meet Bubbie, and Richard would like to have some meatballs:D

Richard how does Loudon sound. Fathers day weekend. I have been there and I thought that it was the best. Better then Daytona and Sturgis.

Jack, I can tell you that the guys I have met from the forum, like Jammr and KingHeritage, and Mike, have been some of the friendliest meet and greets I have ever had!

I often think of how cool it would be if we could organize a HUGE ride to a big event, like Bike Week at Daytona (or maybe something closer to Jersey, I'm getting old!)

Wouldn't it be cool to have a couple thousand of your closest friends to ride into town with for the party??? :D

I still want some meatballs LOL did you sell the FXRT?:D

Yes Jack, the meatballs are the BEST and the FXRT now belongs to a VERY happy new owner, who came today to pay for it and is absolutely thrilled!

Hopefully, I'll get him to join the forum and we'll get a new member out of the sale! He's a nice guy....this is his first Harley after years of riding imports, so he made a GREAT first choice, as his goal was to stay under a certain dollar amount but have a classic Big Twin.

He figured if the FXRT was good enough for Sonny Barger it's good enough for him!

Anyway, now I just have to sell TWO more bikes!

I posted a note in the "Bikes For Sale" area inviting ANY AND ALL "reasonable offers" for The RaptorCycle.

I'm ready to deal!! :D

Best of luck to you, save me a meatball:D

Back