free website stats program Merry Christmas! | Harley Davidson Forums

Merry Christmas!

horizonchaser

Contributor
To all of you on this forum whose postings throughout the year have kept me informed and sometimes amused, Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!
Be safe out there with many, many more years of joyful riding to come to you all! :s

Aye and a merry Christmas to all forum members and their kin

Brian

Merry Christmas to ALL be safe and have a great day:s

Im sure it wont be the same without the knee deep snow all around but have a good day all the same

Brian

LOL, you stay warm and let the dog walk himself, I cant go to Minnesota BRRR it is cold and snowy, have to settle for sunshine, Merry Christmas:s

Jack i am looking forward to being out with the dog in daylight in the morning nothing to do but cook eat and walk perhaps a few glasses of wine later whilst eating turkey and the scenery is so good when all is white and i dont have the hastle of trying to get the car to move ah bliss

Brian

Merry Christmas to all on the forum!

Hey Jack....I will send you some snow from my house if you like. Since we have gotten over 98 inches of Suzy Snowflake and her country Cousins in the last 3 weeks!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!.....and to ALL a good reading on the best forum around!

BRIAN

Merry Xmas to all y'all. Sorry about all the snow though. Shameful to think I was complaining about being cold last night. You guy's put it in perspective for us deep southerners.

Safe and peaceful year ahead to all,

Bodeen

Back