Merry Christmas

glider

Veteran Member
Merrychristmas.gif

Happy Hanukkah
menorah.gif

santa-chimney.gif

Here's hoping that everyone gets just what they wish for .:bigsmiley8:

I heard on the radio that in Australia Santa has been band from say Ho! Ho! Ho! and that one Santa in a shopping mall was fired for refusing to change to the new phrase Ha! Ha! Ha!. They said the term Ho! Ho! Ho! was intimidating to children and derogatory toward women. I don't know if it's true or not and was wondering if anyone from Down Under could say if they've heard about this or not.

Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas to you also Glider. Thank you for all the wonderful information you have given me in the last year. I consider this forum as Harley 101 with you as the Professor in charge - that's how much you've done for me. On yes - today one year ago I bought my '07 Heritage Softail Classic. It's been a great bike and will continue to be for years to come.

Merry Christmas to you also Glider. Thank you for all the wonderful information you have given me in the last year. I consider this forum as Harley 101 with you as the Professor in charge - that's how much you've done for me. On yes - today one year ago I bought my '07 Heritage Softail Classic. It's been a great bike and will continue to be for years to come.

Glad I could help you out :D

I heard on the radio that in Australia Santa has been band from say Ho! Ho! Ho! and that one Santa in a shopping mall was fired for refusing to change to the new phrase Ha! Ha! Ha!. They said the term Ho! Ho! Ho! was intimidating to children and derogatory toward women. I don't know if it's true or not and was wondering if anyone from Down Under could say if they've heard about this or not.

Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS

Isn't it a shame, I heard something similar too.:s What's this world coming to?

Back