free website stats program Merry Christmas HDTimeline | Harley Davidson Forums

Merry Christmas HDTimeline

Gas Gauge

Well it's that time of year to recognize and reward those who, throughout the year, made a significant contribution in your life. It is with great appreciation that I recognize this great forum as one of those persons (entities?) who has done so!
:newsmile033:
Thanks Steve for your vision, Glider for your patience (even though I scared you by inviting my family to join and monitor my Key West trip), TQ for your excellent documentation of engine builds (and for being a neighbor), RichardS for your stories, Hobbit for your cool accent (and availability), and all of the other moderators for your excellent contributions.
:small3d017:
Merry Christmas, :small3d036: I left a little something under the tree to assist in running this site, and strongly encourage every member to do likewise.

Last edited:
Thanks Gas Gauge. I hope you and your family as well as everyone here has a happy and prosperous holiday season.

Gas Gauge couldn't have said it better & I echo his good cheer(s). Even though I've only been a HD Talking member since Sep, I feel like family. Thanks all for your expertise, advice & stories. Here's wishing everyone a GR8 holiday season!:newsmile033:

A Merry Down Under Christmas to all HDF members, and a big thanks to glider and the Mods. Great job guys!! :cheers

Merry Christmas, :small3d036: I left a little something under the tree to assist in running this site, and strongly encourage every member to do likewise.
Merry Christmas and thank you for the gift.

A Merry Down Under Christmas to all HDF members, and a big thanks to glider and the Mods. Great job guys!! :cheers

Merry Christmas ,T we are here at HDT and not HDF :D

Thank you GG for this thread and the opportunity for us to say thank you for making this site successful by visiting and sharing your riding experiences with us. Merry Christmas and looking forward to a Happy New Year of V-Twin bliss!

Well it's that time of year to recognize and reward those who, throughout the year, made a significant contribution in your life. It is with great appreciation that I recognize this great forum as one of those persons (entities?) who has done so!
:newsmile033:
Thanks Steve for your vision, Glider for your patience (even though I scared you by inviting my family to join and monitor my Key West trip), TQ for your excellent documentation of engine builds (and for being a neighbor), RichardS for your stories, Hobbit for your cool accent (and availability), and all of the other moderators for your excellent contributions.
:small3d017:

Gas Gauge,
I second absolutely everything you said - I was having a tough time putting my thoughts into words, thank you for saying it so well!!

Merry Christmas to all!!

CatWoman

Thanx Neighbor, and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family!!

And a wider Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to ALL the great members here on this site. You all make this site the interesting and informative place it is. Our job is to help keep it that way. We all appreciate the air of civility and camaraderie that almost all of the members here display. It makes moderating here fun and technically challenging.

Hope all of you have great journeys in '10 and get your rides a little closer to perfect in the projects and modifications you take on.

TQ

Back