free website stats program Memphis TN (Bartlett area) | Harley Davidson Forums

Memphis TN (Bartlett area)

FLHXS

Have always had an interest in motorcycles, but never purchased one. When my interest shifted from getting a sportbike to getting a cruiser, my wife got onboard and bought me boots at Christmas (surprise) and later MSF classes (big surprise) and a nice Willie G leather jacket over the summer for anniversary. Last weekend we purchased our first bike: 2014 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special in blackened cayenne sunglo. I decided to go the touring route since we'd like to do some road trips after I have a few years of experience riding.

Welcome to the forum from North West Florida. There is nothing like taking a road trip on the bike with the company of your better half. Hope you enjoy your new bike be safe and enjoy!:)
PS, post some pictures of your new ride:s

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Thanks everyone. Can't wait to get the bike out Sunday and put a few miles on it. Taking my family camping Friday and Saturday, so Sunday is all I'll have open this week!

Welcome to this place,you will learn a lot here as I have. I'am also in Bartlett TN. Be safe out on the road Memphis drivers are the worst about watching out for bikes.

Back