free website stats program Memphis Shades Rio Grande question | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Memphis Shades Rio Grande question

That's understandable at your age. :10::bigsmiley36::bigsmiley36:

Wow that was a good one Joy, you are quick wit today.

Actually as I hear, Mr. Fast Fingers is responsible for a large part of the Self Help etc. so I am indebted to him. Amazingly he still has time to poke funny bits of wit everyone's way on the side.

+1 on the clearview, 6-4" use 22" recurve...............bw

=========================================================

think re curve , the top couple of inches curves up, it's like having another 1-1/2", without having the extra higth.........................bw

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 on the clearview, 6-4" use 22" recurve...............bw

Yes I did check out Clearview (Don had told me about them) but they only sell replacement shields and I've been getting some weekend work lately and haven't had time to go to any flea markets to try and find a frame and hardward for my bike and a Clearshield. They do sound very innovative though. I would think with that curve in the top you definitely would need to be able to see over them, since the curve would distort looking thru it would it not ?

I could have a long PGR ride come up at any time and I am going to buy probably today and just let go of some of the weekend money. I'm really leaning towards Rifle's windshield. They (National Cycle, Memphis Shades, H.D. , and Rifle) all run about the same price range give or take 25 bucks.
But Rifle is the only one I can get a slim model in the ht I need. My Bob doesn't project a big front end mass and I think the slim would look more symetric with the bike.

Back