Memphis Shades on ebay

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by deadweight, Oct 11, 2011.

1. deadweight

deadweight Member

Anyone have any knowledge of these shields? OEM for Road King.
    Half price of stealership.

2. gusotto

gusotto Junior Member

I have Memphis Shades on both my Ultra and Sportster.
    Heavier quality than the Harley WS.
    I recommend them.
    You also get color choices.

3. Webbtron

Webbtron Banned

I got one on my Sportster. Quick release but I only did that once, rest of the time it's been on. Memphis Slim 17" Working great.

4. piercinggeert

piercinggeert Member

You can also choose the height and the angle of déflection, which you can't with standard Harley-Davidson windshields (those are always in the same position/height).

5. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

They make quality shields/fairings...always sem to get good ratings from mag reviews & users. I say eBay deal's a go...

6. franka

franka Active Member

I have the Memphis Shades fairing as well as two different height windshields on my 07 RKC, great product, highly recommended. Nice to be able to run the short 4" shield in summer and switch to the 10" for fall/winter.

7. deadweight

deadweight Member

Found one today new plexi, and frame for $175.:D

8. SoonerSoftail

SoonerSoftail Active Member

I have one of their OEM type replacement shields on my Heritage. Clear on top and fades to black below the frame. Two years old and only a couple tiny scratches that were my fault.

9. Slapp

Slapp Junior Member

Found a fade to black one for my EG on the discount table at local HD shop, with sale price, military discounts and reward points I ended up paying 30 bucks for it. Best 30 I spent in a looong time. Well made clean smooth fit, love the way they do the edging on there shields. The fade to black looks great against the vivid black.

10. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Memphis shades makes pretty nice looking products just by experiences of Slapp and others. I have not used their products, but seen them on other bikes...take a look here

Del Rey

The thing is making sure you get the one that fits and satisfies your needs, be it at a motorcycle show or dealer showroom...windscreen last a long time and performance varies quite a lot.:s