free website stats program Memphis Shades on ebay | Harley Davidson Forums

Memphis Shades on ebay

I have Memphis Shades on both my Ultra and Sportster.
Heavier quality than the Harley WS.
I recommend them.
You also get color choices.

I got one on my Sportster. Quick release but I only did that once, rest of the time it's been on. Memphis Slim 17" Working great.

You can also choose the height and the angle of déflection, which you can't with standard Harley-Davidson windshields (those are always in the same position/height).

They make quality shields/fairings...always sem to get good ratings from mag reviews & users. I say eBay deal's a go...

I have the Memphis Shades fairing as well as two different height windshields on my 07 RKC, great product, highly recommended. Nice to be able to run the short 4" shield in summer and switch to the 10" for fall/winter.

I have one of their OEM type replacement shields on my Heritage. Clear on top and fades to black below the frame. Two years old and only a couple tiny scratches that were my fault.

Found a fade to black one for my EG on the discount table at local HD shop, with sale price, military discounts and reward points I ended up paying 30 bucks for it. Best 30 I spent in a looong time. Well made clean smooth fit, love the way they do the edging on there shields. The fade to black looks great against the vivid black.

Memphis shades makes pretty nice looking products just by experiences of Slapp and others. I have not used their products, but seen them on other bikes...take a look here

Del Rey

The thing is making sure you get the one that fits and satisfies your needs, be it at a motorcycle show or dealer showroom...windscreen last a long time and performance varies quite a lot.:s

Back