free website stats program Memphis Shades Batwing for Fat Bob | Harley Davidson Forums

Memphis Shades Batwing for Fat Bob

nhk750

I have been looking at this windshield for my 2011 FXDF Fat Bob.

Memphis Shades Batwing Fairing Kit 08-12 Harley FXDF Dyna Fat Bob

I am thinking about ordering the 6.5" Spoiler windshield with it.

It looks really cool and is detachable. But, in the past, I have had problems with buffetting and windshields on past bikes. Does anyone have any experience with this Memphis Shades setup? It is pretty new and just came out this year, so it is hard to find any reviews on it yet.

Thanks,
D

The bat-wing may be the answer, I rode a Lowrider with a regular windshield and did not like it

nhk750-albums-my+new+fat+bob-picture8766-fat_bob_signal_relocation.jpg

I ordered the Memphis Shades Batwing with quick detach hardware for the Fat Bob and the spoiler windshield. It should be coming in about a week or so. I also did the turn signal relocation last night...that was a bit of a challenge and took a while. Harley's directions were not the best, but they were good enough to get the job done. Being a long time mechanic, I am a bit anal about getting things perfect and the signal relocation is not the best kit they make...but it looks good after I got done with it.

I can never understand why Harley puts the turn signals on the handle bars, these are not dual sport bikes after all...I always thought it looks cheesy with the signals up there. Now it looks like it should.

I will put up some pics of the fairing when I get it on.

so i finelly got my memphis shades batwing for my 04 lowrider , shop that i deal with in long island had a great sell going for the set up j&p wanted 497.97 for it . i got it for 399.00 out the door :D just got done mounting it . i'll post some pic's later :bigsmiley12:

Back