free website stats program Memphis Shades Bat Wing Fairing | Harley Davidson Forums

Memphis Shades Bat Wing Fairing

franka

Just ordered the Memphis Shades Bat Wing Fairing for my 07 FLHRC and wondering if anyone has one and your thoughts? Suppose I should have posted this before buying but I'm not a fan of music on motorcycles (I want to hear my bike and the sounds around me) and this was the nicest one I found and the price was right.

Attachments

• memphis shades bat wing.JPG
    memphis shades bat wing.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 45
I bought one from Bikerhaven for the Kawasaki 1500 Classic I had. Easy to install. easy to remove. Not as thick as a H-D factory fairing and does move around a little. But.... for the money, looks, and ease of installation you can't go wrong especially if your not worried about having a radio !!!

I also got mine from Bikerhaven. It works great. I installed the hogtunes that are made for this fairing a couple of weeks ago so now I have tunes also.

my RK is vivid black wonder if is painted close enough that i won't have 2 have in repainted...that is a great price think i will get myself 1 of these in the near future

'10 RK using the MS batwing 6.5" shield and having too much buffeting around the ears I bought the 6.5 KlockWorks flair shield (170.)for the MS batwing and had the same problem and ended up buying the MS 9' gradient shield. No more buffeting in the ears and the plus side is no more sun glare bouncing off the nacelle and blinding me.

Back