free website stats program Members Input Needed | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Members Input Needed

Leave posts open or close them.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this will change, but it sure tells us something that right now the votes are 50-50 to keep them open and to close them!
Guess there is a strong argument for each position!
it's 50/50 to leave them open only if it's an important issue otherwise close them. and just plain close 'em up.
looks to me like everyone is saying close 'em.:p

Close them, they may be useful to read but pointless to reply to if the poster has already resolved the original issue or made a final decision. If I'm not mistaken closing them would also free up the moderators so they could spend more time on other active posts.

Close them, they may be useful to read but pointless to reply to if the poster has already resolved the original issue or made a final decision. If I'm not mistaken closing them would also free up the moderators so they could spend more time on other active posts.

That sounds like the winner here and the reason for this poll :D

CLOSE the ones once the DEALERSHIP problems are resolved. KEEP the tech fourms open .Please? They are a great asset. (just my thought)

Dont worry the mods just live to scroll through two year old posts with no relevance to anything current!:shock

You mods need the exercise reading all the posts anyway.
bar5-l.gif
bar5.gif
bar5-r.gif
clear.gif

OK, we have to have a full investigation here. :lolrolling

once the issue has been resolved i think it should be closed for posting but still be able to be read as there may be information needed or of value to other members

I agree with Hobbit on this one, especially when the thread goes completely off the original post.

Personally I don't think any thread should be closed unless it somehow has become a nuisance. I've see a lot of cases here & elsewhere where there has be a resolution to a problem but a subsequent post has been made that opens a completely different way to look at the subject.. btw, i didn't vote as I didn't see a choice for the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back