Meguiar`s

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by cyborg, Jun 29, 2009.

1. cyborg

cyborg Active Member

Anyboby ever used any Meguiar`s Motorcycle Products? If so how`d they work out?

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

Pledge is all I need :D

3. skcm2006

skcm2006 Member

I use the Meguirar's motorcycle wax - GREAT stuff.......

4. threesteps

threesteps Junior Member

Thought you might say that!

Road with 8 other bikes on a trip last week and told them about using pledge. I know three of them started using some of the pledge "wipes" I had on their windshields. Might ought to buy some more Johson & Son, Inc. stock.:s

5. Rebel Rider

Rebel Rider New Member

I use the meguirar's wax and I love it, I tried the pledge but it will leave streakes if you don't wipe it off right

6. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

So does meguirars,but pledge is a fraction of the price and you can use it on the windshield AND chrome:D

7. Duffer

Duffer Active Member

I have a shelf full of Meguiar's products. You want em?
    I took the "Pledge"

8. pete malone

pete malone Member

What is this the HDP Forum ? I think Glider's sponsored by Pledge ! If not he should be.:newsmile025:

9. Moucheter

Moucheter Member

I also have too many Meguiar's. From Step 1 to Step 3 Cleaning and waxing and I also have the super Meguiar's. I did not use them for 2 years. But I use planty of Lemon Pledge or Orange Pledge... depending in what fragrance I want to ride:newsmile100:

10. HD4ME!

HD4ME! Active Member

I use to use Meguiar's but thanks to this forum all I need is Pledge now. Rebel, your right if you don't get her wiped down good it will leave streaks. Best to wipe her down wait 30 seconds or so then wipe it down again with a dry micro fiber cloth.