free website stats program Meguiar`s | Harley Davidson Forums

Meguiar`s

Pledge is all I need :D

Thought you might say that!

Road with 8 other bikes on a trip last week and told them about using pledge. I know three of them started using some of the pledge "wipes" I had on their windshields. Might ought to buy some more Johson & Son, Inc. stock.:s

I use the meguirar's wax and I love it, I tried the pledge but it will leave streakes if you don't wipe it off right

I use the meguirar's wax and I love it, I tried the pledge but it will leave streakes if you don't wipe it off right

So does meguirars,but pledge is a fraction of the price and you can use it on the windshield AND chrome:D

I have a shelf full of Meguiar's products. You want em?
I took the "Pledge"

I also have too many Meguiar's. From Step 1 to Step 3 Cleaning and waxing and I also have the super Meguiar's. I did not use them for 2 years. But I use planty of Lemon Pledge or Orange Pledge... depending in what fragrance I want to ride:newsmile100:

I use to use Meguiar's but thanks to this forum all I need is Pledge now. Rebel, your right if you don't get her wiped down good it will leave streaks. Best to wipe her down wait 30 seconds or so then wipe it down again with a dry micro fiber cloth.

Back