free website stats program MEDUSA 2008 Nightster | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

MEDUSA 2008 Nightster

Was wondering if you could post a profile riding picture or any picture of someone on the bike holding the bars. I am trying to get an idea what size risers I want to put on mine and I want to get an idea of how much lower they are than stock bars and the riding position. I like the look of the fours. I have seen sixes and in my opinion they are way too tall.

Was wondering if you could post a profile riding picture or any picture of someone on the bike holding the bars. I am trying to get an idea what size risers I want to put on mine and I want to get an idea of how much lower they are than stock bars and the riding position. I like the look of the fours. I have seen sixes and in my opinion they are way too tall.

Ok here are the only three I have left, I deleted the others. Don't know if this will help you out or not.
IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

That's one wicked Nightster!!! It sure makes stock one like mine looks so dull... Love the drag bar too...might need to do the same, thank you very much for the photo... they help a lot.

Back