IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0031-1.jpg

cool paintjob. the art work is perfect. you dont have to worry about seeing another bike just like yours.

Hi Soup I love your bike man No chrome...:worthy

Just a couple of questions.
1.How is it for comfort with the drag bars
2.What's next...:D

Those Basanni pro streets look and sound so much better than the V&H shortshots every one seems to put on their N.

cool paintjob. the art work is perfect. you dont have to worry about seeing another bike just like yours.

Thanks for the compliment. As for not seeing another like it. Well, that's what it is all about,stock paint,V&H short shots,SE Heavy Breathers, I got nothing against them, it's just that they are every where you look. I wanted to go in a different direction. For those of you who are running the above mentioned items, this is not in any way a dig on your set-ups. Different strokes for different folks.

Hi Soup I love your bike man No chrome...:worthy

Just a couple of questions.
1.How is it for comfort with the drag bars
2.What's next...:D

Those Basanni pro streets look and sound so much better than the V&H shortshots every one seems to put on their N.

I am very comfortable with the drag bars. I think I got it set just right for me, they are sitting on 4in straight risers. I'm pretty much done with the cosmetics. My next stage is going to be the motor and trans. My mechanic says he wants to take her to 100ci. That will have to wait until after this riding season. As for the Basanni, I love them. They have a deeper rumble than the V&H ( which I had on my sled prior to the Basanni) and I like the raw look of the pipes. Again all a matter of taste.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking great, I would move that license plate vertically and to the side...yeah I know, they are just square and ugly and no real good place for 'em without the local constable pullling ya over.

Thanks for the compliment. As for not seeing another like it. Well, that's what it is all about,stock paint,V&H short shots,SE Heavy Breathers, I got nothing against them, it's just that they are every where you look. I wanted to go in a different direction. For those of you who are running the above mentioned items, this is not in any way a dig on your set-ups. Different strokes for different folks.
So very true, I've lost count of the amount of times I've seen photos of "MY RIDE" sat in someone elses garage on the net...:swoon

Back