free website stats program Mech. in Nor Cal. (Novato area) | Harley Davidson Forums

Mech. in Nor Cal. (Novato area)

I need to get my 05 FXDWG re-jetted, she was jetted in Colorado and is sputtering a lot. Does anyone have a good mechanic with good priceing they can recommend??

GG HD is very good if you like going in the SF direction, Micheals' HD in Cotati is near you also. And of course if you shop via the Internet sales of HD goods, Zanotti's (also have a handy part number search engine) and others can be found and recommended by many here...

I've heard good things about Marty at MotoHaven in Bel Marin Keys. Haven't used him yet, but plan on calling him Tuesday.
415-827-5999

faulknerrr any word on Marty?? I live two blocks from his place, I always thought it was a rental place. Let me know what you think if you have used him.

I've heard good things about Marty at MotoHaven in Bel Marin Keys. Haven't used him yet, but plan on calling him Tuesday.
415-827-5999

Bel Marin Keyes in Novato brings many good memories...used to work for a small startup company called Digital Telephone Systems...over twenty years. There were plenty of small indys all through that industrial park area.

Back