Mean looking Tourer

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by cedarbrook63, Nov 28, 2009.

1. cedarbrook63

cedarbrook63 Junior Member

2. cedarbrook63

Ignorance and not Youth, I fear, is my excuse for not understanding the "Rat-Fink" reference but I know what you mean about colours.

My Harley is black and I've always liked black in vehicles BUT the more I see of the beautiful bikes I see on this forum, the more I agree with you about how good strong colours can look on our bikes. Candy Apple sounds very interesting - I'll get Googling and see if I can get a visual handle on it :D.

3. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

I predicted a factory, Night Glide version of the FLHX but it didn't happen for 2010. Maybe next year?

4. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

Im not that old but i know the rat fink Stuff .. retro seems to be making a come back .. king of like the von dutch stuff

I think your right

Last edited: Nov 28, 2009
  5. sandmar

sandmar Active Member

Oh,I remember rat fink very well. He was a colorful fellow alright. Lime green,beer belly,blood shot eyes,short pointed teeth...........no wait,that was the guy at Longhorn's the other night :D

6. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Wow...Ratfink+Surfboard+Woody = SoCal...way back when...! Though I am not from "here" (then), I guess I have to admit I am old enough to remember all that the first time around. Today, probably still make do without the floral patterns and hang ten rage...but hey, in the land of sun and beaches, maybe black really is the best of ALL colors combined OR not...

7. sandmar

sandmar Active Member

Very nice Richard,thanks for sharing.

8. Jim Burks

Jim Burks Member

Big Daddy Roth,Rat Fink,and Moon Eyes those were the days.

9. RetiredJake

RetiredJake Junior Member

Oh my, I'm remembering all of that stuff from my youth. Does that mean I wasn't really there :lolrolling

10. cedarbrook63

Got it.
    Awesome looking bike. Wouldn't have a problem finding that in a bike-park.:)